All service offerings of Trocki Property Management are designed to be fully scalable and cross-functional to meet the needs of Resident Owned Community Associations (Home Owners Associations, Condo Associations, Mobile Home Communities, Community-Owned Water Supply Organizations.)
HOAs and Condo Associations Board members are typically volunteers who are balancing their full-time jobs, family commitments and personal lifestyle with Board responsibilities; and they are finding gaps in providing quality services to the Association, residents and overall work life balance.
The service offerings that we provide can help fill in the gaps in areas that include:
- administrative support,
- billing & collections,
- budgeting process,
- board advisory services,
- covenants and restrictions (C&Rs) compliance and monitoring,
- financial reporting
- project management,
- social media and web development,
- vendor management.
Each of these services can be tailored to your organizations needs and budgetary requirements, as we do not believe in a one size fits all service.
Resident Owned Water Systems
Community Owned Water Systems test the mettle of voluntary boards over the processes of collecting usage information, billing residents, collecting payments and scheduling repairs to the system and residential connections. We now offer a service that is unique to the Erie marketplace that performs these tasks and more. Now you can have a service that provides an automated billing system that:
- provides variance and error check points during meter reading process,
- Email and paper based billing,
- Robust periodic reporting for receivables, deposits, water usage, meter deployment and service tracking,
- Scheduling and managing vendors to handle residential service calls, and
- Scheduling of shutoffs and turn-ons as authorize by the board,
Most importantly this service offering is cloud based and your residents have the capability to see account status in a real time mode.
Our Commitment to You
We look forward to your call at 814.431.9005 or email at email@example.com. Until then here is a brief sample of our commitment to our clients:
- Provide quality timely billing, collection, depository, and reporting services,
- Deliver crisp up-to-date receivable data, covenant & restriction documentation,
- Maintain and update owner contact information and where applicable resident contact information,
- Provide oversight, coordination and tracking of external vendors in relation to service issues including meter repair/replacement, excess water usage concerns, scheduling of external vendors regarding service issues, coordination of resident water testing availability and other non-water line break repair activities, and,
- Timely next business day response to board, resident, vendor, and regulatory requests.